Keeping up
For thoughts about our last service - see the comments under the set list. You may also add your own comment.
Julie was scheduled to play keyboard this morning, but communication went awry and it didn't work that way! Unfortunately, she'll be away for the next two weeks... so our next chance to include her will be 3 weeks out.
I may have found a way to post documents and files to the web so they can be linked to from this page. It that works out, we can add other things like leadsheets for new songs. I'd like to post a copy of the "Life Center Core Values". It is one of the coolest things I've read.... ever. This is a document that was created in 1999, but I think a couple of years of work by the church elders went into creating it. It is (in my own words) a description of what the local church should look like. What our priorities should be. And what that might look like.
-Daniel
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home