Set List May 22
Sunday May 22, 2005
G Lord Reign in me
D Cry of my heart
D My God Reigns (Darrell Evans) Zeb
D Blessed be the name of the Lord
D Pour out my heart
G I stand in awe of you
G How Great thou art -Polly
G Holy and anointed one
G Amazing Grace
Eli prays over offering
D I give you my heart
sermon
Communion:
E At the cross
Oh the blood of Jesus
White as snow
Close:
G Lord Reign in me
Bethany is on her way to California. I just got home with my brand new baby girl (Allana)
I'll have to find out how it went!
-Daniel
2 Comments:
We missed you desperately, all wanted to come hold your baby; but you know, God shows up when we come together to worship, and it was good. Take care of your ladies!!
Lorri
-Lorri,
I'm looking forward to introducing you to her :-) She seems to have a trully peaceful heart. I think I'm in love all over again :-) Heidi is such a wonderful mom!
I also look forward to hearing a more detailed review of the service. I suspect there will be a lot for us to glean about the strengths, weaknesses, hopes, and expectations for the team!
-Daniel
Post a Comment
<< Home