Thursday, June 23, 2005

Team News

This week (June 26) will be our first week without Lorri (and her piano)! Instrumentally, I think we'll have Drums, Bass, and Acoustic guitar for this week.

Next week, we should have Mark playing with us (most of you have probably met him) He will be playing a piccolo bass guitar (see one here: http://www.dondiledesma.com/rdl/piccolo_bass.html )

We've been walking through a lot of changes recently. How are things going?

3 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, June 25, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't been so thrilled with the changes lately.

Lorri

 
At 4:17 PM, June 26, 2005, Blogger Pastor Daniel said...

It was pretty bare this morning without you!
Worship itself actually went pretty well, but we were running with the smallest group we've had in a very long time (Polly was ill this morning). I guess more than your piano, I noticed your absence in the team.
How did it go for you? What is it like there? (I've been there for events but never for an actual service.

 
At 9:20 PM, June 26, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was hard. I cried most of the morning. I fought being angry. West Salem Foursquare is a very nice place..the service was very good. It was just very difficult trying to picture it as home, and imagining where I have the potential to fit; I caught myself looking at the time and thinking what was happening at Life Center at that point. I was pre-disposed to not like it at WSFC, but couldn't find anything to fault it.
Lorri

 

Post a Comment

<< Home